tsubaki + oktoberfest (weird combination)

cloud + rain = thunderstorm

i love shiseido tsubaki treatment with Camellia oil EX. my hair is usually dry and frizzy at the ends, but after using tsubaki my hair is so soft and silky. i applied it on my hair and put on a shower cap for 10 mins before rinsing. like the camellia scent as well.

here is Japan CM for Shiseido tsubaki products. It features a lot of japan celebrities. i like Maki Horikita in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and Atanshinchi no Danshi. had a good laugh watching these dramas. also the song in the CM is by SMAP (Dear Woman). it's a catchy tune.


Oktoberfest !!! a celebration commemorating Crown Prince Ludwig (later King Ludwig I) and Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen marriage. went to Fredericksburg which is 1.5 hr away from austin. it's an old historical german town. some of the old buildings are still in sight. the weather was playing games with us. it was raining practically the whole day but it didn't stop the crowd from enjoying the festival. anyway, the journey was pretty interesting. saw horses, cows, sheep, goats and i think i saw camels. my friends didn't believe me. they said it's a llama. wonder who's right........

cows that look like tapir (white patch in the middle) + raindrops on my window

a historical museum greeting us......finally arrived !!

a stamped on my hand indicating that i'm part of the festival :)

tons of german food (sausages, bratwurst, Reiberdatschi (potato pancakes), Sauerkraut, german potato sald), music etc.

non-stop supply of german sausages

had bratwurst and sauerkraut with a roll. my mouth is way too small for this giant sausage. had to bite some bread, sausage and sauerkraut bit by bit

drank german wheat beer from the oldest brewery in the world. yummy.

long rows of beer tap

german flags deco

german live music. couples dancing and having fun

people dressing up for the festival...cute!!




5 comments:

Angela said...

oh yummy food.... question, i have very fine hair, will this product make hair all flat?

Shop N' Chomp said...

I have yet to attend an Oktoberfest event. I need me some bratwurst and beer!

Yumeko said...

ooh i wish to go to a true oktoberfest one day~

cushy said...

Savvy Gal: i've very fine hair too. it doesn't make my hair flat. you can just apply on the ends only :)

stellarvixen said...

what a fun post!!
awww i will get my hands on tsubaki this xmas from HK hehe remind me okies! i have horrible dry hair boo!
i like Maki Horikita too! but she needs to wear more skirts/dress and more makeup!

yummyumm for bratwurst sausage!and nay for sauerkraut :P
wheatbeer i think am okay with hoegardeen